This boutique hotel showcases a roof terrace with panoramic views over the Royal Palaces, a stunning venue to enjoy breakfast or watch the sun set over the Imperial City. The pool riad also provides the perfect place to relax or enjoy an atmospheric lantern-lit dinner.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
Please note: these are inclusive in price unless otherwise stated.
- Pool: Solar heated pool with power jet. Beware a window in the bar gives a view of underwater activity!
- Gym: A fitness centre offer cardio training with a view over the Medina on the rooftop.
- Library to relax with a book.
- Spa to include Hammams, Jacuzzi, Sauna and open air massage rooms on the roof if preferred. With the exception of the Jacuzzi, all facilities and treatments are for a charge.
Bars & Restaurants
- Talented Moroccan chefs create refined Mediterranean and Oriental cuisine using fresh ingredients which can be enjoyed al fresco on the terraces, by the pool or in your suite, depending on the season and preference.
- Roof top bar with mist sprays for those warm days!
- Lounge bar open from 5 pm, with views out to the under-water activities of the swimming pool, serving cocktails, tapas and a selection of cigars.
A stay in this deluxe riad, offering spacious suites for families, will ensure both adults and children are well looked after. Watching the fabled Storks from the rooftop or swimmers from the cool underground bar will create cause for comment!
Looking after younger guests
Children’s DVD’s available from reception.
Bespoke meals can be provided on request (no high chair available).
Babysitting & Supervised activities
Babysitting: This service can be arranged.
21 rooms and suites are situated across 4 different, inter-linking riads, each featuring air-conditioning, satellite TV, DVD and CD players as well as internet access, mini bar (including complimentary soft drinks), fire place and boasting objects d’art and marble or zellige bathrooms.
7 different categories offer a varying degree of space: Prestige and Deluxe Prestige (30 – 40 square metres) are located in the Saadia Riad, Junior, Junior Deluxe, Suite and Deluxe Suites (45 – 65 square metres) are located in the Scheherazade Riad whilst the duplex Apartment (75 square metres) is in the swimming pool Riad. All windows look on to the house and not outside, as with a European House, and so those preferring luminosity should consider a Deluxe Suite or Apartment with private balcony overlooking the swimming pool riad.
- Up to 1 child under 18 can share a Junior Suite or Suite.
- Up to 2 children under 18 can share a Deluxe Suite or Apartment.
- A cot can also be added in addition to the above.
- ‘Wings’ of the hotel can also be booked for larger groups.
Rates are from £240 per person per night sharing in a Presige room
- Children under 2 share free with their parents.
- Children under 18 in an additional bed cost from £105
- Children in separate room pay full adult rates.
Note: Please enquire for rates for different Room Types and Seasons and we will compile a detailed quotation for your stay.