Hout Bay Manor
This boutique Cape Colonial Style property, 30 minutes from the City, has been transformed into a unique hotel that combines historic interest and chic décor. Within walking distance guests can also enjoy the local beach and restaurants.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
- Lap pool located on the terrace, to the front of the hotel.
- Inzolo Wellness Suite offering healing massages, facials and other pampering therapies with the ‘Healing Earth’ product range available in-room for a charge.
Bars & Restaurants
- Pure: Open for dinner (Tuesday – Saturday) and Sunday Lunch, this gourmet restaurant is the location within the hotel where guests can enjoy fine dining in a tranquil setting of pale palettes and fine art.
- The Restaurant and Pool Terrace: Breakfast and lunch for hotel guests only is served in the restaurant or outside on the terrace shaded by unique Zulu style umbrellas. Throughout the day guests can enjoy an assortment of healthy salads, sandwiches and light snacks as well as more substantial a la carte lunch.
The hotel will suit parents seeking a stylish hotel in a relatively quiet location, yet with the convenience of a beach and variety of child-friendly facilities within close proximity. Whilst 1 child can share a guest room, interleading room types are also available.
- High Chairs are avilable
- Bespoke meals on request
Babysitting & Supervised activities
Babysitting an be arranged with prior warning, for a charge.
20 air-conditioned rooms all offer plasma screen satellite TVs. Mini bar / tea coffee and internet connection with some also benefitting from an iPod station. All guests also enjoy a complimentary fruit basket and homemade cookies.
Rooms are divided in to 4 categories. Sotho Rooms have a private garden terrace and refreshing al fresco shower, whilst Xhosa are located upstairs with mountain views. Zulu Rooms have a garden / pool outlook whilst The Sangoma incorporates 2 luxury rooms of this type with balcony and central lobby area (can be booked separately or in conjunction).
- Up to 1 child under 12 and an additional infant in a cot can share rooms.
- Interleading ground floor rooms with terrace are available, or The Sangoma Apartment suites those with older children.
Rates start from £138 per person per night in a Xhosa Room (subject to change)
- Infants under 2 free
- Child age under 12 sharing rate on request