Radisson Hotel Waterfront
Poised on the very edge of the Atlantic, with views out to Robben Island, this modern hotel with a nautical theme offers luxurious accommodation and a wide range of facilities and dining options, located only a 15 minute walk or complimentary shuttle bus ride from the V&A Waterfront.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
Please note: these are inclusive in price unless otherwise stated.
- Rim-flow swimming pool with Ocean views.
- ONEWellness Spa and Fitness Centre (treatments for a charge).
- In-House Beauty Salon payable locally.
- Business Centre (facilities at a charge).
Bars & Restaurants
- Tobago ’s Bar and Terrace is a perfect place to enjoy a cocktail accompanied by a breathtaking South African sunset over the Ocean.
- Tobago ’s Restaurant offers a delectable selection of local and international cuisine including buffet lunch and a la carte dinner.
Flexible room options include Sea Facing rooms with a sofa bed whilst suites provide a spacious accommodation in a sought-after location.
Looking after younger guests
Several children’s channels on TV
- Children’s menu in Tobago’s
- Bespoke meals on request.
Babysitting & Supervised activities
Babysitting available on request.
The hotel offers 181 rooms and suites, all with spectacular views of the Table Mountain or the ocean. Free Broadband including wireless Internet access is available in all guestrooms along side tea and coffee making facilities. Standard Rooms (approx 36 square metres) are Mountain Facing whilst Business Class Sea Facing Rooms (approx 45 square metres) also have a sitting room area and balcony.
- Cots can be placed in Mountain Facing Rooms.
- Business Class Sea Facing Rooms can accommodate up to 2 children under 12 on a sofa bed in the sitting room area, screened from the bedroom.
- Two bedroom suites include sitting room and kitchenette.
From £147 per night per adult sharing in a Mountain Facing Room, inclusive of Bed & Breakfast (valid 01/10/11 – 31/08/12). Supplement of £60 for an upgraded Business Class Sea Facing Room.
- Infant in a cot up to 2 years free of charge.
- Children sharing a Business Class Sea Facing Room pay for breakfast locally only.
- 2-bedroom Apartments are based on a Unit Cost.
- Children in their own room charged at adult rate.
Please enquire about latest specials that are available
Note: Please enquire for rates for different Room Types and Seasons and we will compile a detailed quotation for your stay.
Local staff are offered considerable in-house training as well as HIV awareness courses. Local projects supported include Somerset Hospital (cash donation) and homes for children/the elderly (gifts of linen, food etc).