Constance Belle Mare Plage
This spacious resort set in 15 hectares of tropical gardens provides a rich tapestry of sports and leisure facilities set along a stretch of beach in the East. The two 18-hole Championship Golf Courses on site cater to both the needs of the novice or professional golfer seeking a relaxing holiday.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
Please note: these are inclusive in price unless otherwise stated.
- Pool: A number of pools blend with water features in the resort. The villas also have individual pools in their central courtyard (please note these are not fenced and may be dangerous for young children).
- Watersports: Windsurfing, water-skiing, pedal-boats, kayaks as well as glass bottomed boat and snorkelling trips.
- Land based Sports: Two 18-hole championship golf courses, floodlit tennis courts, table tennis, mini-golf greens, french bowling, and beach volley ball.
- Fitness Centre: Gym, squash, aerobics & yoga classes, sauna and steam room.
- Shiseido Pavilion: Massage and beauty treatments and hair salon appointments available at a charge.
Bars & Restaurants
Please note that a credit will be given to guests on Half-board not dining in the main restaurant in the evening which generally covers the cost of a main course:
- The spacious, La Citronelle is the main restaurant overlooking the beach and pool, serving breakfast, lunch and buffet style international buffet.
- The beachside La Spiaggia, located near the villas, serves light lunches during the day and Meditteranean menus at night.
- The Blue Penny Café is an exclusive a la carte restaurant for evening dining, with an exclusive wine and cigar list.
- Indigo Beach Restaurant and Bar offers delicious lunches and bar service throughout the day.
- La Kaze Salad Bar offers light lunches and delicious afternoon tea and pancakes.
- The Deer Hunter offers a fusion of Mauritian and European Cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Legend Golf Course.
- Le Swing, provides a lunch and bar service at the Links Golf Course.
- The Hotel Main Bar provides lunch and live entertainment every evening, as well as a sushi corner for a few hours post-sunset.
In addition to offering an array of facilities to keep all ages happy, the resort is also home to a number of stunning luxury villas and thus forms an ideal choice for active families with older children.
Looking after younger guests
Toys and facilities of ‘Kakoo’ Club available during opening hours (please see below) including swimming pool and jungle gym.
- Children’s Menu available at the restaurants, children’s club and on room service.
- Bespoke Meals available on request.
Babysitting & Supervised activities
- Babysitting: Provided at an additional cost during the day/evening.
- Organised In-House Activities: ‘Kakoo’ Children’s club is open from 9.30 am to 9.30 pm, with several short breaks during the day. Complimentary activities for children aged 4 – 12 years include face painting and cooking and regular outings (additional cost), whilst younger children can also join in if accompanied by a parent or babysitter.
All 235 air-conditioned rooms are sea facing with mini-bar and incorporate 92 Prestige Rooms (45 square metres), 137 Junior Suites (68 square metres) with fully furnished terrace or balcony and 6 Deluxe Suites (96 square metres) with separate living area. The Presidential villa is 525 square metres for those requiring superior space.
20 exceptionally luxurious 2 and 3 bedrooms villas (375 – 525 square metres) are also available, with relaxation areas set around a private central courtyard with pool, sleeping 4 – 6 persons.
- Prestige Rooms can accommodate up to one child. These are also available on an interconnecting basis for larger families.
- Junior Suites can accommodate one additional child plus one infant in a cot. These suites are also available on an interconnecting basis.
- 6 Deluxe suites can accommodate up to 2 children in the separate living area.
- A maximum of one additional bed per bedroom can be placed in the Villas. Please note we do not recommend the Villas for those travelling with children who cannot swim, due to the proximity of the deep pools to the living accommodation.
Rates from £72 per adult per night inclusive of Half-Board in a Prestige Room (valid 01/05/11 – 15/09/11).
Villa rates on request (price dependent on number of persons / bedrooms)
- Child aged 0 – 2 years free of charge.
- Children age 3 – 11 years sharing hotel or villa room from £38 per night.
- Children aged 12 years and above sharing hotel or villa room from £45 per night.
- Children in their own hotel room receive 30 – 50% discount depending on Season.
Please note that some offers may also available in combination. Please enquire for further details.
- Pay 6 Stay 7 (valid 15/04/12 – 20/10/12).
- Children’s Special: One child under 12 years accommodated free of charge when sharing adult’s room or villa in an extra bed on same board as parents. (Valid 15/04/12 – 20/10/12).
- Summer – Long Stay 07: Stay for 7 nights and receive a maximum of 7 additional nights for free. Half-board supplement of £48 adult and £24 child payable for additional nights (Valid 15/04/12 – 20/10/12).
- Early Booking Bonus: Bookings of 6 nights or longer made 30 days before arrival date within the period of 15/04/12 – 20/10/12 will be subject to a 10% discount per stay.
- Honeymoon & Wedding Anniversaries: 50% discount for the spouse (Valid 15/04/12 – 20/10/12) and 30% during other periods and no discount during Peak Season) within 9 months of Marriage or 6 months of Anniversary date. Only applicable for 10th Wedding Anniversaries and subsequent anniversaries at 5 years interval. Those staying a minimum of 5 paying nights will also be entitled to various gifts and candlelit dinner.
Note: Please enquire for rates for different Room Types and Seasons and we will compile a detailed quotation for your stay.