One&Only Le Saint Géran
Located on a 60 acre private peninsula on the North-East of the island, this distinguished hotel sets new standards in discreet service and refined accommodation. A wide selection of world-class facilities include a sublime Spa and Gary Player designed Golf Course.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
Please note: these are inclusive in price unless otherwise stated.
- Pool: A beautiful heated pool sits at the heart of the hotel, with shallow areas for children.
- Watersports: Windsurfing, water-skiing (including new slalem course), pedal-boats, laser sailing, hobiecats and kayaks as well as snorkelling and glass-bottomed boat trips. In addition guests can pay for Kite-surfing tuition.
- Land based Sports: Peter Burwash International Tennis Club (coaching available for a charge), 9-hole Gary Player designed golf course, 18-hole Championship golf course on Ile aux Cerfs (preferential green fees apply), badminton, bocciball, croquet, table tennis, volleyball and cycling.
- Matt Roberts Personal Training Centre: state-of-the-art gym with free use of equipment but charge for personal trainer services.
- Specialised stretching room.
- ESPA Spa: Fully equipped Spa including sauna and steam. A comprehensive range of body, facial and hair treatments also available at a charge. The Spa also includes wonderful lap pool area (children allowed only when accompanied by an adult).
Bars & Restaurants
Please note a credit will be given to guests on Half-board not dining in the main restaurant in the evening, generally equivalent to the cost of a main course only:
- La Terrasse Restaurant, the main restaurant set around the pool, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner including table d’hote menus and themed buffets in the evening.
- Rasoi, open for lunch and dinner, features the multi-award winning contemporary Indian cuisine of Vineet Bhatia, whose Michelin-starred Chelsea restaurant was named “Indian Restaurant of the Year” just a year after it opened. The new tropical waterside restaurant enjoys a magnificent natural setting, with views of the green sugarcane-clad mountains and the private lagoon.
- Prime Contempory Grill Restaurant With an exceptional menu serving only the finest Australian Angus Wagyu beef, fresh seafood and organic produce, this original One&Only steakhouse will provide a relaxed, inviting venue with a hip, modern vibe. Opening 01 July 2011.
- The Pool Bar serves breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea and also provides a perfect rendez-vous for an aperitif or cocktail during the evening.
- The Golf Club Bar is open for drinks and light snacks during the day.
- The Sunset Bar Between 17:00 – 19:00 daily, you can linger over a refreshing cocktail handcrafted their bartenders to the sound of Sago Music!
The excellent Children’s Club, complete with poolside mini sun loungers, takes care to provide many and varied interesting activities for children of all ages. As all rooms are not far from the beachfront, a trip to the seaside is only a few steps away!
Looking after younger guests
- Toys and facilities of the ‘KidsOnly’ Club, complete with swimming pool and mini sun-loungers and a stunning view over the lagoon, are available during opening hours (please see below). Participants all receive a Welcome Gift.
- Infant and child convenience equipment available as well as child proofing safety options for your room.
- Robe and slippers provided for each child in room.
- Children and family programming channels on in room television.
- Special turndown service.
- Children’s Menu available at the restaurants, ‘KidsOnly’ Club and on room service. After partnering with Annabel Karmel, tasty and nutirious meals for children can be assured, even including ’Bento’s designed for younger palates.
- During busy periods, an evening children’s buffet is also served in the ‘KidsOnly’ Club.
- Bespoke Meals available on request.
Babysitting & Supervised activities
- Babysitting: Provided for a charge.
- Organised In-House Activities: The ‘KidsOnly’ Club is complimentary for younger guests up to the age of 11 years, is open from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm. Age-appropriate, supervised activities take place at the Club and throughout the hotel, with environmental excursions also taking place on occasion. The Clubhouse is also packed with the latest toys and gadgets! Please note children aged under 4 must be accompanied by a parent or babysitter.
- Facilitated activities for children age 12 – 17 years such as sports and other adventure programs.
- Youth Fitness programme during Peak Periods with children age 3 to 6 able to try Junior Yoga and swimming lessons whilst older children can try Taic Chi and Boxing!
- Special holiday and school break programmes planned for the entire family.
- Junior Spa offering treatments for children age 6 – 16 years. Family Spa packages are also available.
114 Junior Suites (65/70 square metres) and Ocean Suites with separate living room (119 square metres) are sea or bay facing with air conditioning, mini bar and tea/coffee making facilities. Please note approximate areas include balcony/terrace.
For ultimate space and luxury, ideal for Honeymooners or Families, The Villa (622 square metres) offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms, spacious living accommodation and private swimming pool and garden.
As of 05 Jan 2014, the Hotel is happy to announce the exciting addition of 48 Junior Suites Beach Front (36 x King bedded, 65 square meters and 12 x Queen bedded, 70 square meter rooms). All rooms will enjoy views from your private balcony/terrace!.
In addition, 4 x Family 2-Room Ocean Suites will also be available, which will contain 2 en-suite bedrooms, spacious lounge and dining and 3 ocean facing terraces! Located on the group floor (189 square meters) and excellent choice for families.
- Junior suites can accommodate up to two children up to 12 or 1 teenager / adult. Interconnecting rooms of this type with 1 x King size bed and 1 × 2 x Queen size bed are ideal for families seeking extended accommodation.
- Junior Suites Beach Front can accommodate 3 adults or 2 Adults & 2 children under 12years.
- 14 Ocean Suites can accommodate up to two children up to 12 or 1 teenager or adult. Interconnecting rooms with Junior suites with 2 x Queen size bed are also available
- Family 2-Room Ocean Suite can accommodation 3 Adults & 3 children under 12yrs
Rates from £213 per adult per night (valid 14/04/13 – 27/09/13). Rates are inclusive of breakfast in a Junior Suite.
- Child 12 and under share free (except during Festive Season)
- Children in their own room pay 50% (except during Peak Season)
Free Night Offer 2013
Pay for 4/6 nights and stay for 7/10 when staying in either a Junior or Ocean Suite!
Valid 06/01/13 to 29/03/13 & 28/04/13 to 15/10/13
Combinable Free Half Board & Family Offers!
Early Bird Offer
Plan ahead and save! Book 60 days prior to arrival and you will receive 10% off your stay!
Long Stay Offers
25% Discount on rates on stays of 7 nights or 30% discount on stays of 10 nights. This excludes 16 to 31 October 2013 inclusive. Combinable with Half Board & Children offer!
Complimentary Dinner is now offered for 2 adults at La Terrasse only, all year round except over festive seasons. The offer is also applicable to the Complimentary Nights offer when active and this can be combined (children stay B&B or need to pay supplement).
35% discount on Junior & Ocean Suites for stays of 5 nights within 9 months of wedding. The offer is only valid all year round (excludes 14 to 27 April 2013 inclusive and 16 to 31 October 2013)
2 Children under 12yrs sharing with parents will stay on complimentary basis, inclusive of Half Board (Valid all year round except Festive)
Note: Please enquire for rates for different Room Types and Seasons and we will compile a detailed quotation for your stay.
One&Only Resorts in Mauritius play an active part in the Community. A Committee meets regularly to determine support for local projects such as schools, hospitals and orphanages, donating gifts of money, prizes and also staff time. Local staff can access the Continuous Learning Centre, including courses in hospitality as well as languages and scholarships to University are also available for local people.