Lawhill Luxury Apartments
Being situated in the Marina next to the V&A Waterfront, guests are within comfortable walking distance from 400 shops, stores, restaurants, and bars! All of the Apartments are designed to offer guests sheer comfort and luxury with a variable number of bedrooms available.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Services & Facilities
The below services are included, unless otherwise stated.
- Pool: You have access to a Communal pool next to the hotel (Superior apartments have private plunge pools!)
- Gymnasium: Fitness enthusiasts have access to gym facilities
- Spa: There is no spa at the hotel, but there is easy access to the One&Only Cape Town Spa Island, which have a comprehensive list of treatments!
- Concierge: Any travel service from transfers to tours, can be arranged with their professional concierge.
Restaurants & Bars
- There are no restaurants on-site, however, the breakfast can be enjoyed at the One&Only Cape Town located directly next to them (Less than a minutes walk). Guests are entitled to a 20% discount!
- Your easy access to the V&A Waterfront which can reached by foot, boasts plenti of restaurants from fine to casual dining!
Lawhill is a great base to explore the hub of Cape Town! Although there is no children’s club as such, fun and exciting exploration can be enjoyed just minutes away… by foot! The Aquarium, Boat rides, the Wheel of Excellence and entertainment within the amphitheatre to name a few!
Looking after younger Guests
- Cots & high-chairs can be provided but are subject to availability
- Pre-bought groceries can be arranged before arrival for your convenience! (Please arrange in advance)
- There are loads of restaurants in the V&A Waterfront within 2 minutes walking distance from casual to fine dining.
- Breakfast can be ordered from the One&Only and delivered at a small fee!
Supervised Activities & Babysitting
- Child minding facilities can be requested at an additional cost by prior arrangement
Clean lines, contemporary art and dark African woods accentuate the 131 spacious, air-conditioned rooms and suites. Oversized baths are complete with rain shower, private water closet and dual marble vanity. Standard features include underfloor heating, fully-equipped kitchen, and balcony/patio, washing machine & tumble dryer. There is a variety of One & Three Bedroomed self-catering apartments. There are some Superior apartments which have a private plunge pool! (Subject to availability)
- One Bedroomed Standard/Superior Apartments accommodates maximum 2 guests with an open dining area.
- Two Bedroomed Standard/Superior Apartments Sleeps up to maximum 4 guests. Spacious with a home-away-from home feel!
- Three Bedroomed Standard/Superior Apartments can sleep up to 6 guests! Luxurious finishings with great views!
- Children from 12 years and older are considered as adults and will therefore require their own apartment, if the maximum persons allowed per apartment has been reached.
- A one-bedroom luxury suite is £145 per room per night on self-catering basis. A two-bedroomed luxury suite is £182 per night. Upgrade to a Superior room is from £18 per night. (Valid 01/05/12 – 31/08/12)
- Pay for 3 nights and receive the 4th night complimentary! Valid 10/01/12 – 15/12/12