Boca Raton Resort & Club
Situated on 356 acres in Boca Raton, the heart of Florida’s Gold Coast, in south Palm Beach County. This Waldorf Astoria Resort was built in 1926 by Addison Mizner and reflects Spanish-Mediterranean, Moorish and Gothic influences.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Services & Facilities
- Pool Oasis at Boca Beach Club: A newly designed pool area located at the new Boca Beach Club, with the addition of three redesigned swimming pools, an oceanfront bar, and upgraded cabanas
- The Tower Pool: featuring 12 cabanas, four on the waterfront, and all include a personal butler; also offers an open-air poolside bar serving light fare and specialty drinks daily with a children’s menu
- Spa Pool: exclusively for spa guests surrounded by sunning terraces and tropical gardens; daily access is complimentary with purchase of a spa service
- Bungalow Pool: An intimate haven for Bungalow guests with comfortable lounge chairs, a dedicated pool attendant, and food and beverage service daily.
- Boca Country Club Pool: an Olympic size heated outdoor retreat, just a short shuttle ride from the main resort.
- Spa Palazzo: offering an indulgent sanctuary of peace and tranquility, with 44 treatment rooms and an extensive menu of services
- Two 18-hole championship golf courses: which includes a full program of clinics and lessons, equipment rental, and award-winning pro shop
- Newly renovated, 32-slip, full-service marina: accommodating seafaring vessels up to 170 feet or longer
- 30 award-winning clay tennis courts: which includes 12 lighted courts; clinics, lessons, and professional services; with a Tennis Concierge available to arrange matches
- Three fitness centers: They allow you to maintain your daily regimen during travel
- Beach: Complimentary beach shuttle to/from the private beach. Enjoy a variety of watersports or just take time to enjoy the sunshine.
Restaurants & Bars
- 501 EastModerately-priced contemporary specialties. Casual Dining and known for the best Burger in Boca!
- Seagrille Fresh fish served daily! In & Outdoor seating within a casual setting
- Cielo Fine dining experience from the 27th floor of the Tower! Coastal Mediterranean cuisine can also be enjoyed at the Chef’s table or private dining room
- Morimoto Sushi Bar Extraordinary Japanese Cuisine, offering a selection of sushi, sashimi & maki. Raw bar & Omakase tasting menu is also available
- Lucca Serving truly inventive Tuscan cuisine with beautiful views of the Intracoastal Waterway. Two private rooms are available – Chef’s Room (seats up to 22) and Garden Room (seats up to 55)
- Bar Luna Perfect for before – or after-dinner drinks – or simply a casual night out!
- Palm Court Enjoy creative cocktails under its dramatic transparent ceiling. Also offers nightly entertainment
- Serendipity Funky atmosphere which exudes fun and happiness! Delectable sweets, such as FRRROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE, and convenient grab-and-go items which are great for those on the move!
- Poolside Dining Serves lunch & cocktails in a refreshing tropical environment.
- Beach Club Dining Just a short ride from the resort, Boca beach club offers a selection of 4 restaurants where you can enjoy a refreshing waterfront cocktail or delicious fresh seafood.