Teton Mountain Lodge
Located in the heart of Teton Village, just a mile from Grand Teton National Park, the Lodge offers alpine luxury mixed with Western hospitality to form an ideal base camp for a Rocky Mountain adventure. Features include indoor and outdoor pools alongside a roof top jacuzzi!
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
- Pools: Indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools
- Concierge: Front desk and guest service staff to accommodate all your needs and wishes
- Spa: Complimentary access to 16,000 square foot Solitude Spa, complete with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, 5 separate hot tubs (including a 24 person hot tub on the roof, age limit applies), steam rooms, tranquility lounge and spacious fitness center.
- Lobby Lounge: Welcoming fire-lit lobby lounge with two grand fireplaces
- Winter Activities: Jackson Hole offers ski terrain with rolling trails, open bowls, thrilling tree skiing and cutes, and plenty of moderate terrain for those new to skiing and snowboarding! The hotel offers a Ski Valet Service. Alternative activities include snowmobiling, the quiet reflection of cross country and skate skiing, epic winter wildlife safaris and dog sledding adventures.
- Summer Activities: At this beautiful time of year can enjoy fly fishing, whitewater and scenic river rafting, kayaking, canoeing,hiking, mountain biking, and trail running as well as trips in to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks in search of bears, moose and bison!
Bars & Restaurants
- Cascade Restaurant Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served here, with delectable regionally produced organic produce and just the right blend of seasonings! In winter they are famous for serving up perfect apres ski food for tired skiers
- Après Wyoming in Cascade Bar Full service bar, great for pre-dinner drinks and to unwind after your Wyoming Adventures!
Families can enjoy an array of activities at the lodge or in the surrounding area! Here you will find unmatched ski-in convenience combined with western elegance!
Looking after younger guests
- Pack ‘n’ Plays or portable play pens are available.
- All pools are family friendly
- Children’s games, books & playstation is available to keep the little ones happy!
- A children’s menu is available
- A grocery delivery service is available for your convenience
Babysitting & Supervised activities
- Babysitting is available at a cost
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Summer Day and Winter Ski Camps, located nearby in the village, are available for children aged 6 months to 17 years (cost applies).
145 guest rooms with unique rustic styling and a host of luxury services. These comprise of:
- 55 Lodge Rooms which have the standard amenities & are standard in size.
- 28 Alpine Studios which include a fireplace & fully equipped kitchen. These are ideal for a romantic getaway!
- 15 Sundance Junior Suites consist of 2 options – 7 of these have a full kitchen and Queen Murphy bed while the other 8 maintain the same amenities with a smaller kitchenette.
- 28 One Bedrooms consisting of Murphy bed or sofa sleeper in the living room, King/Queen bed, or two full beds in the master bedroom, one to two full baths and a fully equipped modern kitchen. These sleep up to 6.
- 17 Two Bedrooms (includes 12 bi-levels and 5 standalone). Each suite includes a King or Queen in the master bedroom. The second bedroom, an enclosed loft, is appointed with two twin beds or one king bed, a sofa sleeper in the living room, three full baths, a fully equipped kitchen, and a stone-faced gas fireplace. Sleeps up to 6.
- Three bedroom suites include a King or Queen bed in the master, one Queen or two extra long double beds in the second bedroom, sofa sleeper or Murphy bed in the living area, two or three full baths, fully equipped state of the art kitchen, and a stone-faced gas fireplace. Sleeps up to 12!
- 2 children can share in a Family Plan Room with 2 x Double Beds.
- Bushbaby recommends the Duplex Suites as perfect for families with the en-suite children’s bedroom upstairs (but please note there is a spiral staircase).