Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Nestled within a pristine 482-acre nature preserve, Waldorf Astoria® Orlando is the closest luxury resort to the gates of Disney. Amenities include an exquisite spa by Guerlain®, a formal swimming pool with private cabanas, Bull & Bear® restaurant and 18 holes of championship golf by Rees Jones.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
- Signature Cabana Pool and a Zero-Entry pool
- Jogging trails
- Championship Rees Jones-designed Golf Course
- Full-service European Spa featuring Guerlain products
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary fitness center featuring aerobic cardiovascular training equipment
- Private complimentary transportation to and from Walt Disney World Theme Parks
Bars & Restaurants
- Bull & Bear Restaurant offering prime cut steaks as a speciality.
- Oscar’s – The menu includes some of the best comforting, contemporary American dishes and re-interpretations of dishes such as Eggs Benedict – a hallmark of the original Waldorf Astoria in New York.
- Peacock Alley – With a nod to the stunning landmark restaurant of the same name in New York, Peacock Alley features an irresistible menu of small-plate inspired cuisine.
- Sir Harry’s Lounge – Furnished with rich, luxurious seating, the lounge encourages lively conversation while enjoying a generous beverage.
- Aquamarine – Garden-style salads and bountiful sandwiches share the bill of fare in Aquamarine, a wonderfully casual poolside grille.
- The Clubhouse Grille serves as the 19th hole at the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club and offers a relaxing environment with traditional fare for a post-game meal overlooking the course.
A great option for families seeking spacious and luxurious accommodation very close to Walt Disney World Resort.
Babysitting & Supervised Activities
Led by the Children’s Concierge, children will experience a world of adventure and learning. There is always plenty to do, including making new friends. The exciting kids activities schedule changes seasonally and can include bike rentals, arts and crafts, and movies depending on the time of year. Gamers will love the challenge of playing some of the latest gaming equipment.
Depending on the season, activities may include:
- Bike rentals
- Arts and crafts
- Themed evening events
- Scavenger hunts and relay games
- The latest gaming equipment including Wii and Rock Band
The WA Kids Club is open to children ages 5 to 12 and is available Daily 10:00 – 17:00. Please note an additional charge applies (please enquire for latest rates).
For a night-time option, kids will love Astoria After Dark with fun-filled activities and dinner served right in the Kids Club. Astoria After Dark is from 19:00 – 22:00 at a charge payable locally (Reservations are required).
- A Deluxe Room features a King bed or two Queen beds, HDTV, and spacious bathroom with bath and glass shower.
- Deluxe Suite / Luxury Suites offer one-bedroom, one-bathroom suite with full living room, dining area, wetbar, and balcony.
- The Waldorf Astoria Suite is a one-bedroom, one and a half bathroom suite with foyer entrance plus all facilities of the suites above.
- The Presidential Suite offers the above with expansive bedroom and bathroom, full living room, full dining table, kitchen, and balcony.
- Most rooms can accommodate families with some Deluxe Rooms offering 2 double queen beds.
- Alternatively, for more space the Suites offer sleeper sofas in the lounge area.
Rates on application.