At this Resort located in Jacksone Hole Wyoming, the 21st century has been comfortably and sympathetically incorporated while allowing for the rawness of nature to be appreciated through the floor–to-ceiling walls of windows. This is a beautiful place to just ‘be’ or guests can explore the stunning outside world on its doorstep.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
- Lounge – Enjoy the views from cowhide chairs or banquette seating. Afternoons, a fireside menu of light meals and appetizers is available.
- Library – With views to the mountains, books focusing on the region’s flora and fauna, Native American culture, Western art and the area’s two national parks are avaiable as well as a selection of novels, CDs, videos and games as well as a laptop for Internet access are also available.
- Amangani’s Health Center offers an exercise studio, treatment rooms and steam rooms.
- The gym features a range of cardio-vascular equipment and free weights.
- Amangani’s 35m outdoor Swimming Pool is finished in frost-coloured quartzite tiles and linked to a whirlpool 10.5m².
- The alpine Teton Village, where Amangani’s private Ski Lounge is located, is a 20-minute complimentary transfer from the resort.
- Summer activities include wildlife safaris, canoeing, kayaking, fly fishing, biking trails and more.
Bars & Restaurants
- The Grill, a 65-seat dining room, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Grill specialises in creative American cuisine including steaks, chops, seafood and regionally produced organic foods.
- The Bar is defined by rugged sandstone columns, half-a-dozen wrought-iron bar stools and an intimate, window-side setting of tables and chairs. In the summer, drinks can be taken out onto the adjacent terrace.
Children are welcome at this discerning resort although no specific facilities are provided. We recommend a stay here for those with older children.
- Amangani offers 29 Suites with modern amenities including air conditioning, mini bar and all come with mountain and valley views from an outdoor deck.
- The Deluxe Suites are similar in layout and design to the Suites but a little bigger. These suites have large balconies with mountain views.
- The Shoshone Suite is the same design and size as the Deluxe Suites but has a considerable balcony overlooking the Snake River valley and the Teton mountain range.
- The Amangani Suites have an expansive balcony or patio overlooking the Snake River valley and Teton mountain range.
- The Sena Suite is located on the ground floor with private patio and is 780ft², one of the most spacious suites. The suite has magnificent views of the Grand Teton Mountain range.
- The 676 sq ft Spring Gulch Suite has a large balcony with lovely views of the pool area and the Grand Teton and is located on the top level.
- The Grand Teton Suite is the top-level suite has breathtaking views of the Grand Teton and surrounding mountain range.
- Amangani homes – Amangani also has homes for rent. The Homes at Amangani offer some of the most spectacular views in Jackson Hole. Typically consisting of four bedrooms, living and dining areas, interior rooms are large, open and roomy, featuring clean simple lines, high vaulted ceilings and neutral earth tones throughout.
- Various rooms can accommodate children sharing.
- Amangani Homes are ideal for those seeking full facilities and space.
Rates on application.