Snake River Lodge & Spa, A Rockresort
Nestled at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, the Lodge is located a close to the Grand Teton National Park. Styled in rich Western decors, this is an atmospheric venue from where you can explore the stunning surroundings year round.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
- An incredible indoor/outdoor heated pool that features boulders with cascading waterfalls, heated walkways, and hot tubs tucked into steam filled caves.
- The Avanyu Spa is the premier Spa in Jackson Hole and the largest in the state of Wyoming.
- The Fitness Center is located on the 5th floor of the spa and offers state of the art Cybex equipment, treadmills, stationary bicycles, stair climbers, weight machines, free weights as well as yoga and fitness classes upon request.
- A wide variety of local attractions and activities are available during summer and winter including hiking, fishing, ballooning, boating, riding, skiing, snowmobiling, ice skating etc.
Bars & Restaurants
- Gamefish restaurant features Wyoming Angus steaks, native fish, and grilled and smoked game.
- The cozy Fireside Bar serves a lighter fare.
The resort offers a variety of activities for children in summer and winter.
Looking after younger guests
The focus is on enjoying the outdoors, both in Winter and Summer.
Children’s meals are served at the Lodge.
Babysitting & Supervised Activities
- Wrangler Daycare is a facility catering to the needs of children 6 to 36 months. Children under two will enjoy a comfortable day of indoor activities and outdoor adventures in addition to their basic eating and sleeping needs. The pre-ski programme for 2 year old will healp them learn valuable skills for future ski experience such as balance and sliding concepts so they spend much of their day enjoying the snow!
- Ski and Snowboard lessons for children of different ages groups are offered as well as for those with different abilities.
- Kids Night Out is a programme for children to keep the occupied while their parents can spend some time alone.
- Lodge Rooms offer a king or two double beds with modern amenities, a variety of views (mainly obstructed) and en-suite bathroom.
- Deluxe Rooms are similar to the Lodge rooms yet larger is size but offer views of the valley, pool or village.
- Premuim Rooms can accommodate up to 4 people with a king bed and sleeper sofa and living area and some offer a fireplace, refrigerator and microwave.
- The Penthouse Junior Suites offer vistas of the Gros Ventre Mountains via a large balcony.
- The One Bedroom Penthouse Suite offers a seperate bedroom, living room, large balcony, sofa bed and large bathroom.
- The lodge also offer various private residences including one to four bedroom homes that are all fully furnished making it an excellent self catering option.
Most rooms can accommodate up to 4 people, deluxe being most popular or private Residences for those requiring more space.
Rates on application.