Bellagio Las Vegas
Contentment and opulence are the hallmarks of the Bellagio luxury hotel experience. A retreat unto themselves, the Guest Rooms and Suites are an extension of this award-winning Las Vegas hotel with an outstanding array of facilities.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
- Pool area with private Pool Cabanas.
- Spa offering a range of treatments for a charge.
- Fitness Centre with state of the art equipment.
- Shows including Cirque du Soleil and ‘The Fountains’
- Conservatory & Botanical Gardens to explore.
Restaurants & Bars
- Epicurean Epicenter – Experience personal instruction by Bellagio’s world renowned chefs in a unique setting, perfectly paired with wines by their Master Sommeliers.
- Fine Dining – Relish world-class wines and haute cuisine. Restaurants include Jasmine, Le Cirque and Prime Steakhouse
- Contemporary Dining – Elevate your dining expectations with a new generation of restaurant choices which include Circo, Sensi, Fix and Noodles
- Casual Dining – For a more casual dining experience restaurants that might suit include The Buffet, Cafe Bellagio or the Pool Cafe.
- Quick Eats – For quick snacks Cafe Gelato, Palio or Palio Pronto is ideal.
- Pool Bar – Ideal for a cooling drink whilst enjoying the sweeping vistas of the Pools & Courtyards.
- Fontana Bar – The lakeside location also offers breathtaking views, often accompanied by music and dancing.
- The Bank – The Bank is Las Vegas’ premier nightlife destination, catering to a discerning audience with higher sensibilities.
- Caramel – This sleek ultra-lounge offers guests a variety of specialty cocktails.
- Petrossian Bar – Cocktails and live music, the Bar was designed with sophistication in mind.
- Baccarat Bar – The Lounge at Baccarat Bar provides sophistication with a dual view of the casino. Indulge in an exotic medley of martinis, specialty drinks and an extensive cigar selection.
- Starting Gate – With the focus on screens and scores, this bar stocks a wide selection of microbrews and traditional beverages.
- Lily Bar & Lounge – Located in the epicentre of the casino floor. Inventive signatory drinks and an assortment of culinary treats. Operated 12pm – 4am.
The Bellagio welcomes children of all ages, however restrictions apply in the Casino areas.
Looking after younger guests
Satellite channels with children’s programming.
Children’s menus are available at many of the eating outlets.
Supervised Activities & Babysitting
Babysitters can be booked for a charge with advance notice.
- Guest Rooms – Consists of the Bellagio King, Bellagio Queen and the Tower Deluxe King room with views of the lake or pool & courtyards except the Tower guest rooms with panoramic views of Las Vegas.
- Guests Suites – These range in size but include a large sitting area and include the Salone Suite, Bellagio Suite, Cypress Suite and Tower suite with most having city views.
- Other Suites – Much larger suites with one or two bedrooms and include the Penthouse, Executive, Grand Lakeview, Presidential and Chairman Suites. The latter 2 options also offer VIP seating for Cirque du Soleil alongside VIP check in and larger dining and sitting areas.
Most rooms with 2 x Queen Beds can accommodate children sharing with some inter-connecting options as per below.
- The Bellagio Suite can inter-connect with a Tower Deluxe room
- A Tower Suite can connect to a Deluxe Room
- The Penthouse Suites can include an inter-connecting Tower Deluxe.
Rates on application.