Four Seasons at Kuda Huraa
After a 25 minute airport transfer by speed boat, you will arrive at this intimate tropical retreat where each palm-thatched pavilion and bungalow boasts a private plunge pool. A Spa on its own island completes this vision of paradise for those in search of pampering and relaxation.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
Please note: these are inclusive in price unless otherwise stated.
- Pool: Superb freshwater pool with swim-up bar forms a focal point of the Resort.
- Watersports Centre: Offering a wide range of group and individual activities. Non motorised activities such as kayaking, windsurfing and catamaran sailing are compliementary whilst water skiing, parasailing, banana boating and fun tubes are available for a charge. A PADI-licences Dive Centre is also on the island.
- Gym: State-of-the-art fitness facility featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and the latest cardiovascular machines with individual flat screen televisions.
- Spa: Situated on its own island, reached by traditional wooden dhoni, guests can enjoy treatments (for a charge) in one of seven thatched pavillions positioned over the water and open to the ocean breezes.
- Library: Featuring internet access, variety of books, magazines and games and a refreshment counter.
Bars & Restaurants
- Cafe Huraa: An open-sided Maldivian-style pavilion facing the swimming pool and lagoon, the resturant offers Asian style cuisine in a tropical setting during the evening, as well as being the venue for the sumptious buffet breakfast.
- Kandu Grill: Adjacent to the Cafe is the Grill, the ideal place to savour grilled seafood and succulent meat accompanied by homemade sauces and tasty side dishes during the evening.
- Baraabaru: Guests can dine during the evening on fine Indian Cuisine either in the brightly coloured interior or the spectacular deck above the waters.
- Reef Club: Open for lunch and dinner, this forms the perfect spot to sample Italian cuisine, either al fresco on the deck or under the thatched Pavilion with a free-standing bar ideal for sundowners.
- Sunset Lounge: A wonderful open-air venue for sippingcreative cocktails overlooking the jetty and Spa.
- Poolside Bar: Built into the main swimming pool serving tropical drinks and a light snack menu throughout the day.
This intimate resort makes guests of all ages feel welcome with touches such as child-size bathrobes and special complimentary toiletries. A Kids for all Seasons programme at the Kuda Mas Club keeps younger guests busy whilst 1 additional bed can be placed in a Room.
Looking after younger guests
- Toys are available in the Kids Club
- Cartoon channels are available on the in-room satellite TV
- Children’s pool.
- High Chairs available
- Children’s Menu available
- Bespoke meals can be prepared on request
- NB Children age 4 and under eat all meals free!
Babysitting & Supervised activities
Kuda Mas Club: The Club aims to provide a fun and safe environment for younger guests age 4 – 12 years from 09:00 to 17:00 (younger children welcome with a babysitter than can be arranged for an additional charge). Activities include treasure hunts, snorkelling lessons and beach games.
Furaavaru Teen Centre: For ttenagers age 13 to 18 featuring Nintendo Wii and playStation 2, DVDs, magazines and board games.
Babysitting: Available for a charge.
Set amidst a vibrant garden island favoured for its Maldivian village setting and legendary Four Seasons service, the resorts luxuriously appointed bungalows and suites combine a generous use of timber, white stone and thatch with modern tropical furnishings and comforts, not withstanding private plunge pool in all room types on land!
All rooms feature CD, DVD player, refrigerated private bar, satellite television and internet connection.
Sunrise and Sunset Water Bungalows (61 square metres) are set on stilts over the lagoon whilst Sunrise and Sunset Beach Bungalows (63 square metres) are set only steps from the beach with personal pool. The Beach Pavillions are smaller (45 square metres) but also have private pool.
The Speciality Suites include one-bedroom (91 square metres) and two-bedroom (173 square metres) Water Suites with the Two-Bedroom Royal Beach Villa (197 square metres) located on the soft sands.
Guests can also experience the Maldives from the Four Seasons Explorer which allows water enthusiasts and nature lovers to explore more remote shores during 3 / 4 / 10 day adventures(max 22 passengers and min age of 10).
The all new Family Beach Bungalow with Pool Great for families with younger children! Main Bedroom with an adjoining study with sofa bed, desk & tv.
Due to their nature and setting, the Water Bungalows are not recommended for children below the age of 10.
- Up to 1 extra bed for a child and one cot can be placed subject to confirmation in a Bungalow.
- Adjacent Bungalows can be reserved.
- Families can also book a 2-Bedroom Suite and the Family Beach Bungalow with their private pool!
Rates from £279 per adult sharing a Beach Pavilion with Pool on a Bed & Breakfast basis (Valid 11/05/12 – 30/09/12).
- Children under 4 years pay US$ 8 only local bed tax.
- Children age 4 – 12 sharing charged £25.
- Stay a minimum of 3 nights and 1 person will receive a complimentary Cruise on the Four Seasons Explorer for 3,4 or 7 nights in double occupancy! Valid till 20 Dec 11 and 16/07/12 – 16/12/12.
- Book by 31 March, and receive complimentary halfboard for 2. Valid 01/05/12 – 20/12/12 (excl. August 2012)
- Pay 5/10 and Stay 7/14 Nights . Valid 01/05/12 – 31/07/12 and 01/09/12 – 23/10/12
- Families receive 50% off the second room when you book one and an additional 50% off the airport round trip transfers for the adult in the second room. Valid throughout the year except Easter 2012.
Please enquire about any offers available.