The Beach House
This luxury resort occupies the beautiful island of Manafaru, a 50 minute flight from Male followed by a 45 minute speed boat journey. Exquisite villas come complete with private plunge pools whilst a multitude of facilities set across the island even extends to an 18 hole Golf Simulator!
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
- Free form Amazon pool surrounded by lush vegetation as well as an Infinity pool on the ocean side.
- Health Club equipped with the latest cardiovascular equipment, karaoke lounge, table tennis and billiards. The Gentlemen’s Lounge features the only 18-hole Golf Simulator in the Maldives, Wii sport games and PlayStation 3 with outdoor activities include a floodlit tennis court, badminton and volleyball courts.
- Water sports centre offering a variety of activities (motorised activities at a charge) including water skiing, parasailing, jet skiis, wake boards, banana riding, fun tubes, kayaks and catamarans. The 5 star PADI licences Dive Centre is operated by Sun International Diving Schools offering dives in pristine conditions (charge applicable).
- The Modun Spa offers 10 individual treatment rooms set in stunning tropical surroundings and treatments such as Ayurvedic treatments, Maldivian Sand and Balinese massages, Japanese Shiatsu, Thai Yoga and facials for a charge. Sauna and Steam with plunge pools are complimentary for guests booking treatments or available for a charge. A beauty salon and coiffeur are also available for an additional price.
Bars & Restaurants
- Medium Rare: In the evenings, this restaurant next to the beach offers a selection of organic and prime cuts along with the catch of the day cooked in the grill pavilion and enjoyed on the deck under the stars.
- Saffron: Open for Dinner and specialising in Asian Fusion cuisine, the restaurant also occupies a stunning location atop of he open lagoon surrounded by Ocean.
- The Wine Cellar: A wine dinner or tasting can be arranged in the superbly atmospheric underground wine cellar boasting an impressive range of rate and vintage labels.
- Saltwater Bar: The bar overlooks the Ocean, pervaying a tranquil atmosphere enhanced by soothing music, forming the ideal venue to end your day with a cocktail.
- Infiniti Pool-Bar: A chilled place for relaxing with a tropical drink in the midday sun, also offering a light lunch menu throughout the day.
- Amazon Pool-Bar: A traditional Maldivian-style thatch-roofed bar by the central pool offering freshly baked crispy pizzas fresh from the oven and cooling cocktails.
A modern and well thought-out children’s club will keep the youngest guests entertained with an action-packed programme should parents be looking for a chance to relax. Whilst 2 children can share Beach Villas with their parents, we recommend considering an upgrade to a suite with separate sitting room area.
Looking after younger guests
- Toys from kids club
- Children’s swimming pool with shade in the Kids Club
- Children’s DVD’s available
- High chairs available.
- Children’s menu served on room service and in the restaurants
- Bespoke meals on request.
Babysitting & Supervised activities
- The Turtle Kids Club, open for children 4 years plus and open 09:00 to 18:00 keeps the youngest guests entertained with an activity programme featuring activities both within the modern and well thought-out Club house and on the beach.
- Babysitting is available for children age 3 plus only, either in the children’s club or in the evening with 24 hours notice.
68 air-conditioned thatched villas and suites feature king-size beds, customizable in-room bar, expresso machine, satellite TV, DVD and CD with surround sound as well as iPd hook-up. The focal point of the open-air bathrooms featuring open air showers and sun decks made private by lush foliage, are the lava-stone plunge pools with fibre optic light system. A meandering path links each Villa to the beach front via a private Cabana, the perfect location for enjoying the scenic lagoon.
In addition to the 16 Beach Villas (153 square metres), 12 Beach Suites (225 square metres) also provide a separate sitting room area for socialising and dining in addition to a Jacuzzi bathtub. 38 Water Villas (148 square metres) perch over the lagoon with ample decks incorporating infinity edged pools and breathtaking views. Glass panelled floors also allow observation of the marine life when within the suite! Partially open air bathrooms with Jacuzzi complete the Maldivian dream.
The 2-storey Grand Beach Pavilion (693 square metres) and Grand Water Pavilion (419 square metres) incorporate 2 bedrooms, swimming pool , dining area and lounge, Jacuzzi and private sun deck.
- Cots available on request.
- Up to 2 children under 12 can share all room types.
- 2 adults and 1 older child can also share.
- Grand Beach and Water Pavilions are available with 2 bedrooms should interconnecting accommodation be the preference.
- Children under 4 years share free only paying local bed tax of approx £6 per night.
- Children age 4 – 11 years sharing pay £85.
Please enquire about the latest special offers.
- Recieve US 100 per rooom per night credit for dining in the restaurants from 15 Jan – 23 December.
All waste materials are disposed of in accordance to the international regulations keeping in mind the protection and maintenance of a green environment. All plastics are re-cycled, aluminum and metals re-cycled, wet garbage is re-used to make compost for the fertilizing of all the green foliage. All waste from rooms are diverted to the STP plant that has been constructed in accordance to the international standards of waste management.
With regard to supporting all local villagers we have embarked on a program to encourage the local community to grow and supply all available produce to the hotel like local fruits and vegetables and we also give encouragement to the locals by training and developing the youngsters in the required areas and thereafter employed in certain section of the hotel. Our main focus is to give adequate employment to the local community.