Four Seasons Resort
Four Seasons are renowned for the high quality of their service, accommodation and facilities and the new resort, at Anahita on the East coast, will not disappoint. Stunning villas have a variety of Ocean and Garden Views that can be enjoyed from your personal plunge pool.
Accommodation Information select a tab
Facilities & Services
- Pool: 2 Swimming Pools including an Infinity Pool and another with shelving entrance.
- Spa: Incorporating 12 treatment rooms on stilts overlooking the ocean and mangroves with products and treatments inspired by multi-cultural healing traditions found on the island. Steam rooms, hammam and sauna are available for guests whilst treatments at the Spa and other services such as hairdressing and manicure / pedicure are available for a charge.
- Fitness Centre: The state of the art facility includes lap pool, technogym equipment, yoga pavilion and aerobics studio.
- Landbased sports: Two astro turf courts with racquets and balls available on a complimentary basis. The Peter Burwash Academy offers a complete range of instructional programmes for a charge.
- Four Seasons Golf Club: Designed by Ernie Els is an 18 hole, par 72 championship course with large fairways and 5 sets of tees and includes 6 stunning oceanfront holes. Guests are offered complimentary unlimited golf including cart with GPS whilst golfers can also take lessons at the Academy for a charge.
- Watersports: Including kayaking, windsurfing, Hobie Cat, paddle boating, snorkelling and glass bottom boat trips are available free of charge with motorised activities such as banana rides, parasailing and private water-skiing lessons are available for a charge. A PADI & CMAS Diving Centre is also available.
Bars & Restaurants
- Beau Champ: Located in the main building of the hotel, overlooking the lagoon and Ile aux Chats, the restaurant offers indoor and outdoor terrace as well as 3 pavilions enabling diners to enjoy the delightful views. A la carte breakfast and dinner can be enjoyed.
- Acquapazza: Situated on Ile aux Chats, overlooking the Ocean and Lagoons, the restaurant offers a selection of contemporary Italian dishes and seafood on the deck for lunch and dinner.
- Bambou: This casual restaurant is located beside the swimming pool, offers pan-Asian and local cuisine. Open for lunch daily, it also hosts special themed evenings.
- Golf Clubhouse: The restaurant offers delightful views overlooking the 18th hole and welcomes diners for breakfast and lunch.
- O Bar: Located off the main lobby, this sophisticated yet casual venue is ideal for a pre-dinner cocktail.
Whilst only 1 child can share a villa, the resort offers a variety of interleading options and private residences with several bedrooms, ideal for family living. The amenities of the children’s and teens club are exceptional, designed carefully with all age ranges in mind.
Looking after younger guests
- Children’s DVDs and family board games are available from the Cultural Centre as well as the toys and games available at the Kids Club.
- Buckets and spades are also available on the beach, a touch those with younger children will find welcome!
- Children’s menu available through in-villa dining and in the restaurants / Kids Club.
- Bespoke meals prepared on request.
- High-chairs and toddler-proof cutlery and glasses are offered in the restaurants.
Babysitting & Supervised activities
- Babysitting can be arranged for a charge with rates varying according to time of day.
- The ‘Kids for All Seasons’ Club is known as the Hobbit Village due to the air-conditioned rooms cleverly sculpted in to the surrounding grassy mounds around a central splash pool and sandpit. Facilities include a theatre stage, baby / toddler room, room or older children including crafts and Wii / Xbox 360 / Computers with internet access as well as an innovative baking room with special ovens for preparing cookings and pizza! Children age 4 – 12 can join a varied programme according to their age range from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, whilst younger children can also attend when accompanied by an adult.
- Karokan, the cutting edge Young Adults Club for guests age 13 plus offers indoor and outdoor interactive games including Xbox / Wii / Computers as above and also pool table, table tennis and football as well as a DJ booth for disco’s and training on the decks! The Club is open 10:00 pm – 9:00 pm with extended hours during Peak Season.
Individual air-conditioned villas with large windows offering inspiring views are designed to maximise the open-air living experience. All feature a private 1.2 metre deep plunge pool (3.6 × 2.4 m and heated from mid 2009) within the private garden area and outside shower as well as flat screen TVs with DVDs, wireless internet, mini-bar and complimentary tea & coffee inside along side a walk in closet.
90 Pools Villas (105 square metres of indoor and outdoor living space plus small private garden) are situated in resort including 50 Lagoon Pool Villas located on Ile au Chats offering panoramic views of the lagoon or natural mangrove formations (from 2011 these will be split in to 18 Ocean and 32 Beach Villas the latter of which are beachfront), 26 Mangrove Pool Villas situated along the coast facing the mangroves and garden and 14 Garden Pool Villas situated on the mainland by the pond and offering views of the delightfully landscaped areas.
20 Two-Bedroom Residence Villas (266 square metres) with 1 x King and 1 x Queen twin room offer a more extensive garden and larger private pool (4.2 × 4 m) offer ideal accommodation for larger groups including a living room and dining area and full kitchen. The 12 Three-Bedroom Residences (360 square metres) include an additional King Bedroom.
The luxurious Presidential Suite (375 square metres) is located on Ile aux Chats with panoramic views of the Ocean and Lagoon. As well as the facilities of the Residence Villas, it also includes a Master King Bedroom and Queen Twin Room, the former including a whirlpool bath and steam facility.
• Up to 1 child under 12 in an additional cot or bed can share a Pool Villa with parents.
• Inter-connecting Pool Villa types are available (King adjoining 2 x Queen).
• Two-Bedroom / Three-Bedroom Residences are ideal for larger families / friends travelling together for up to 6 / 9.
Rates are from £290 per adult sharing including breakfast in a Garden Pool Villa (Valid 01/10/11 – 30/09/12). Rates do vary according to Season.
- Infants under 2 free.
- Rate for child sharing on application.
- Children under 6 years dine free whereas children age 6 – 12 may dine from the Kids Menus or 50% of adult menus (beverages regular price).
Please enquire about Specials that are currently running.